Here’s what I’m reading this week, and I think you should too.
- What the Engagement Crisis Means for Social Media Marketing Agencies
Focus on what really matters.
- What Every Enterprise Marketing Team Can Learn from Surfers
- Microsoft’s LinkedIn acquisition underscores potential in enterprise social media
Is it really going to work, or will we be reading about a $26.2 billion failure in a few years?
- SEO Tips: How Mention Increased Search Traffic 373% in 6 Weeks
Want to learn the basics of optimizing your website for search engines? This pretty much covers it.
- Latest Facebook Changes Will Affect Your Social Marketing
It’s getting harder and harder to show up in your contacts’ feed.
- Star Trek: Beyond Awful Marketing
Here they go blowing up the Enterprise again!
Political & Public Affairs
- Letter From the Editor: Introducing the New ‘Pacific Standard’
I love Pacific Standard. Here’s what’s new with the print edition.
- Hacking the Pentagon
How to get things done even when IT says no or the infrastructure just isn’t there.
- EU referendum is biggest missed opportunity in political marketing for a generation
What could have been done to inform voters better with social media?
- Townies Face Off against Big Tech on Taxation in San Francisco
Will a 1.5% tax on tech companies work to raise quality of life for poor residents?
- Starting Over #3: Do You Really Know Your Donors?
Are your data and processes good enough to create a great donor experience?
- Power of Nonprofit Storytelling | Stellar storytelling through video: “Golden” is a work of art
Look at the technique in this video!
Need outside assistant with marketing planning or content creation? Let’s schedule a free consultation.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook. Thank you!